In this section you’ll find out how to measure what matters to you and your organisation.
After using the storyboard and impact map you’ll have identified a few key things that are important to measure. Here you can:
- Develop or choose indicators to show that change will happen, or has happened already.
- Learn how to structure your investigation and how to ask good questions.
- Choose the best way to collect information. You can choose the ‘research method’ or methods that best suit the type of information you need, budget, timetable, and skills.
- Then get some tips on how to analyse or digest the information you’ve collected.
- The bank of common indicators shows how progress against aims/objectives that many organisations hold in common can be measured. This area is divided into social, environmental, and economic indicators.
|Previous: What to Measure||Back to Contents||Next: Develop Good Indicators|