Please note that your booking is not confirmed until payment has been received.
If you would like to check the progress of your booking, please contact email@example.com or call : +44 (0) 207 820 6368
- Bookings received after the booking deadlines published on the training course page may be subject to a £20 administration charge.
- All payment must be received before the training date unless agreed otherwise.
- This is only applicable on a booking for the individual who has signed up to receive our newsletters. It cannot be used when booking a place for someone else.
- It will only be applied to the proportion of the total invoice applicable to that person.
- Only one subscriber discount per organisation per workshop/course can be used.
- Bookings cancelled less than two weeks before the course start date cannot be refunded.
- Cancellations at more than two weeks’ notice will be refunded after the deduction of a 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and cancellation charges will apply whether or not payment has been received.
- Simply failing to attend, whether NEF Consulting has been notified or not, is deemed to be a cancellation.
Changing your course date
Participants can rebook for another date free of charge, provided they do so 30 days before the original course is due to start. Rebooking within 30 days of the start date will incur a 10% rebooking fee, or any venue fees charged to NEF Consulting, whichever has the highest value.
Rebooking is not possible within 7 days of the original course start date.
Use of materials from the course
We are of course very happy for you to take away the learning you will gain from this training. We have invested significant resources in developing the training and if we feel that you are unjustly using the results of our efforts, we may need to take appropriate action to protect our investment.
By submitting the booking form, you agree not to replicate the materials (both display and handout) used in this training programme for your personal or professional advancement, without our prior permission.