We offer a range of tailored training, briefings and facilitated support options suitable for local authorities and other public sector organisations. All workshops are facilitated online but some can be delivered face-to-face.
- Group training for your teams – with tailoring where appropriate.
- Briefings – strategic and introductory overviews.
New for 2024:
LEVELLING UP THROUGH POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY
This NEF strategy briefing, led by Miatta Fahnbulleh, will equip local leaders and practitioners with an understanding of:
- The new political scenarios likely to emerge after the general election.
- The impact on devolution and local economic development agendas of each scenario.
- Exploiting the opportunities and mitigating the risks.
Find out more here.
LOCAL ECONOMIC CHANGE THROUGH COMMUNITY POWER BUILDING
NEF is offering two workshops to support councils to learn and embed an approach to growing community power:
Developing a shared understanding of community power building
Led by Dan Firth, NEF’s Director of Campaigns and Engagement, this 3-hour workshop focuses on five key leadership practices, as developed by Marshall Ganz, to strengthen a council’s ability to put power in the hands of its residents.
The practice of community power building
A workshop to equip the delivery team with an overview of key community power building skills.