We offer a range of tailored training and facilitated support options suitable for local authorities and other public sector organisations. All workshops are facilitated online.
- Group training for your teams – with tailoring where appropriate.
- Briefings – strategic and introductory overviews.
- Bespoke training programmes – developed from our existing programmes for your team or organisation.
- Facilitation of Theory of Change development workshops.
We currently require a 3-month lead time – from contract to delivery – for group training or workshop facilitation.
IN-HOUSE AND TAILORED TRAINING FOR GROUPS
We will always discuss your needs in full before suggesting an approach or developing a programme.
Topics can include:
- Creating a Theory of Change
- Measuring social impact
- Commissioning for outcomes and social value: for local authorities
- Introduction to Community Economic Development (CED)
- Introduction to co-production: for local authorities
- Community engagement: asset-based working in community development.
- Measuring local economic impact
Contact us to talk about your training needs.