We are also happy to talk to potential associates and partners. Please contact us with relevant details.
Please visit the website of the New Economics Foundation for details of opportunities within the Foundation.
NEF Consulting has a reputation for high quality socio-economic research, training, capacity building and consultancy. The consultancy of the leading UK think tank, New Economics Foundation (NEF), we help organisations in their transition to a new, sustainable and socially-inclusive economy, across the UK and internationally.
To work with us, you will be passionate about social change and sharing NEF’s aims and values, and will have an interest in helping others to see the links between social, economic and environmental issues.
Your career development is important to us. In exchange for your energy, enthusiasm and commitment we will give you, in addition to the agreed salary:
- A range of benefits including 25 days holiday, free gym membership, contributory pension, cycle-to-work scheme and Employee Assistance Programme.
- One-to-one support, mentoring and training to develop your skillset and career within NEF Consulting.
- Dedicated training on core NEF Consulting methodologies.
- Access to a vast body of knowledge, skills and resources through NEF and partner organisation networks.
- Exposure to senior clients, industry stakeholders and thought leaders.
For enquiries about any vacancies email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 820 6300.
NEF Consulting uses the New Economics Foundation to manage its recruitment in compliance with the current data protection law.
We recognise that people have commitments and responsibilities outside of work, therefore NEF Consulting and the New Economics Foundation support flexible working.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Appointment will be based on merit alone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.