All our training is online, via Zoom, but we may offer face-to-face options when this once more becomes viable option. All bookings, enquiries and administration for workshops after July 2021 will be handled by our training partners, School for Social Entrepreneurs.
OPEN TRAINING – JULY 2021
To book on a July date click here. For booking enquiries about July training, please email email@example.com. You will be invoiced by NEF Consulting with payment required by the deadlines below. Our accounts team will be able to take credit card payments by telephone once you have been invoiced.
HOW TO BOOK A JULY WORKSHOP
- Please read our full terms and conditions before booking.
- Complete and submit a booking form – this acts as a contract and you will be invoiced, so please do not book unless you are sure you are able to attend and are prepared to pay by the deadline. You can book a group of up to 3 people using the form. For groups of 4 or more, please contact us.
- We will invoice you on receipt of the booking form – for payment by the dates listed below. Payment ensures your place on the workshop*.
- Contact us to check availability if you want to book, or pay, after the deadlines.
- Cancellations and changes to your booking: Please check our terms and conditions before booking your place.
DATES & PRICES FOR JULY TRAINING
21 July: Creating a Theory of Change – Online – BOOKING DEADLINE: NOON 15 JULY. Payment due by 19 July – please be prepared to pay by credit card when placing a booking. Book here.
Prices: £315 + VAT 2 people: £590 + VAT 3 people: £845 + VAT
All prices are subject to U.K. VAT. Fee includes training materials.
Multiple booking discounts: Multiple bookings must be placed at the same time, on the same booking form, with one invoice address.
Please read our full terms and conditions before booking.
OPEN TRAINING FROM SEPTEMBER 2021
From September all our open training enquiries and bookings will be handled by School for Social Entrepreneurs (SSE), who will also host the workshops. NEF Consulting consultants will continue to deliver and develop the workshops.
Prices are published on the SSE website. You will be invoiced by the School for Social Entrepreneurs. If you have any questions about the workshops or the booking process please contact SSE’s sales and marketing manager, David McGlashan on 020 7089 9120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All bookings are subject to terms and conditions – see the booking form.
Measuring Social Impact is run over three consecutive days. Approximate start and end times:
Day 1 09:30 – 12.15
Day 2 09:30 – 12.15
Day 3 09.30 – 14.45
Other open training
We work with IMA International to deliver training for those working within international development.
This unique 5-day programme, delivered in partnership with IMA International, provides the tools and knowledge to maximise and embed value for money (VfM) approaches in an organisation, projects and programmes. You will learn about best practice in economic theory as well as how to practically apply existing and emerging tools to capture and manage for VfM. Click here for details.